Monday, November 1, 2010

Goa!!!!


I LOVE GOA!!!! I arrived at Satsanga Retreat last night, October 31rst (Happy Halloween!) & was greeted by owners Jodi & Olaf. This place is freaking AMAZING! The retreat has private rooms with bathrooms (a toilet!),  a pool, shala, and  spa center... Not too bad for $25 a day!!! Last night I ate the most delicious vegan meal with my new yogi friends. Ayervada chef Many prepared soup, green bean casserole, rice with mushrooms, tabouli salad, star cookies with chocolate and the best drink ever (ginger, lemon juice, passion fruit). I was still feeling a head cold so Many prepared a special drink for me to relieve the congestion (It was actually really good..). It was sooo delicious! I can't wait to take a cooking class & make it at home! This morning I woke up at 8 AM & enjoyed coffee & fruit. A couple of my new yogi friends & I rented scooter bikes and drove over to a yoga studio for a Vinyasa class. I was seeing stars it was so amazing! My legs are repaired & I feel so relaxed (I definitely don’t feel like I just ran 100 miles). So what's on tap for the rest of the day... A $10 sports massage at 2pm followed by a reading from the Vedic Astrologer tonight with my new yogi friends. I don't know America... India is growing on me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment